Certification Industry: Cloud
Certificate Name: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate (MS-203)
Certificate Issuing Authority: Microsoft
Certification Price: $165 USD
The MS-203 exam requires candidates to manage organizational settings, plan the mail architecture, and secure the messaging environment. The Microsoft certified Messaging Administrators are entrusted with managing hygiene, messaging infrastructure, hybrid configuration, migration, transport, mailboxes, and client access. This certification helps the messaging administrators in validating their working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
Average Salary Range
USA: $68,288 (Source)
India: 6,00,000 INR (Source)
1. Collaborative Approach: The messaging administrators are expected to collaborate with the Security Administrator and Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator to fulfill the needs of the enterprise in terms of cloud-only topology.
2. Personal Growth: The candidature of the MS-203 exam is extremely self-directed with problem-solving skills. Therefore, attaining this certification helps them in using technology to propose solutions with a personal growth mindset.
1. Manage organization settings and resources
2. Plan and manage the mail architecture
3. Plan and implement a hybrid configuration and migration
4. Secure the messaging environment