Certification Industry: Cloud
Certificate Name: Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate (MS-500)
Certificate Issuing Authority: Microsoft
Certification Price: $165 USD
The MS-500 exam validates a professional's skills in terms of implementing and managing identity and access, threat protection, information protection, and governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365. The Security Administrators are responsible for securing Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments. This is an Associate level certification which simply means that Microsoft requires a candidate to have a comprehensive experience of two years working in Microsoft 365 security and compliance solutions.
Average Salary Range
USA: $66,866 (Source)
India: 4,98,879 INR (Source)
1. Goal Orientation: Attaining the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate certification is a step closer to reaching the final goal of becoming Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator, which is an expert-level certification.
2. International Recognition: The MS-500 exam validates a candidate's potential working in Microsoft 365 security and compliance solutions. Therefore, recruiting teams appreciate the time and efforts put in by an individual, which helps them knock off competition.
1. Implement and manage identity and access
2. Implement and manage threat protection
3. Implement and manage information protection
4. Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365