Certification Industry: Agile
Certificate Name: OKR Certified Professional (OKRCP)
Certificate Issuing Authority: CertiProfÂ®
Certification Price: $150
The OKR certification (Key Objectives and Results) is intended for individuals to master and manage the organizational goals in this agile framework. The main role of an OKRCP is to implement the OKR lifecycle in the concerned organization and thereby, familiarising all the employees with the OKR culture. This credential is meant for senior managers, human resource professionals, project managers, product owners, and professionals associated with Business Agility.
1. Understand the differences between OKRs, KPIs, and other goal systems.
2. Learn how to write good Objectives and Key Results.
3. Understand the integration of corporate OKRs and individual OKRs.
4. Master the entire OKR lifecycle in practice.
5. Know the most used papers, cadences, and artifacts.
6. Learn from mistakes and successes and good practices that are not in books.
7. Analyze case studies of Startups and large companies.
8. Develop strategic planning through OKRs.
9. Develop product and project planning through OKRs.
10. Understand the adoption of OKRs for people and Culture.
Format: Multiple choice
Language: English / Spanish / Portuguese
Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
Duration: 60 minutes
Open Book: No
Delivery: This examination is available online.
Supervised: It will be at the Partner's discretion.
For more details, log on to the official website.