Discussion Topic - (OCI) Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate (3)
  • Thanks

Haman Sharma May 11, 2020

You are welcome, Tushar. Please leave your preparation journey once you pass the exam.

• Thanks for Practice exam. It was really helpful in passing the exam. Results having link to oracle document was excellent and it saved lot of time for me to refer .

Haman Sharma May 14, 2020

You are welcome Magesh. Glad you found the exams helpful.

• Took the Practice Test #1, not sure I agree with some of the 'correct' answers. I'll like to mention at least two of them specifically. First one is 'Which option provides the best performance for running OLTP Workloads in OCI?'. The correct answer on your website is 'OCI VM Instances'. The same question is asked in the Practice exam for OCI Foundation Course provided by Oracle and the correct answer there is 'OCI Exadata DB Systems'. The second one is 'Which two OCI services use DRG'? One of the correct answers mentioned here is 'OCI FastConnect Public Peering'. But the Oracle Course material under 'FastConnect Use Scenarios' clearly shows Public Peering doesn't use DRG, but the Private Peering does. Can someone please look into these and take the necessary corrective measures? A lot of us will use these tests and the pay attention to the answers. I am not sure if there are other wrong answers as well. Thanks.

Haman Sharma Jun 20, 2020

Subhajit, you are right on both of these. We've have made corrections to both the answers. Please let us know if you find any other discrepancies.

I've also updated the explanation to go along with it.

Subhajit Dey Jun 20, 2020

Thanks Harman. Found another incorrect one. The question is "Which is of the following are FALSE about a compartment"? One of the correct answers according to your website is the one about retention policy. But that's incorrect. The correct one should be "Two compartments within the same parent can have the same name."

Corrected, and also updated the second answer as there could be a confusion in selecting that choice. The compartment name gets changed once it is deleted and a random string of characters is appended to its name.

Jun 20, 2020

To the reviewnprep.com webmaster, Your posts are always well structured and easy to follow.

Write a comment
Login to Post Comment