Candidates having a good knowledge of managing on-premises databases on Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure data services along with hands-on-experience with T-SQL should give this exam. The daily job includes administering, management, and performance monitoring of database solutions. This article will discuss the Azure database administrator exam.
Average Salary Range
Who Should Apply?
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Azure platform, and T-SQL is a must to give this exam. One who knows how to operate Azure and has an experience of at least 2 years of being a data administrator can apply for this exam.
Skill Enhancement – Designing an Azure Database Administrator (DP-300) exam ensures that the test-taker is highly equipped with the data engineering skills on the Azure platform. The preparation for this certification ensures an enhancement of knowledge.
Career Opportunities - In order for an organization to function, data serves as an elixir. Therefore, Azure Database Administrators turn out to be a valuable aspect of an organization. Hence, getting this certification improves the career opportunities of the professional.
- Plan and implement data platform resources
- Implement a secure environment
- Monitor and optimize operational resources
- Optimize query performance
- Perform automation of tasks
- Plan and implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HADR) environment
- Perform administration by using T-SQL