This can be selected from a wide range of your area of expertise. Some examples include – Project Management, Cloud, Agile, Insurance, Health and Fitness, Engineering, etc. This information is mandatory. Although we have tried to capture all the industries, we are still learning and far from done. If you think we have missed your line of work, kindly shoot us a quick note using our Contact Us
This is an ever-growing list. This goes hand in hand with the certification industry described above. This information is mandatory. Some examples include AWS certifications in Cloud Industry or PMP certification in Project Management Industry. We are constantly updating this list as we learn more. Again, if you think we have missed your line of work, kindly shoot us a quick note using our Contact Us
page. Additionally, you can choose “Other” and add your certification name. We constantly do cleanups and might consolidate it under a new name. Don’t worry; we will let you know if we do that.
CERTIFICATION ISSUING AUTHORITY:
Combined with Certification Industry and Certification Name, the issuing authority comes into the picture. This information is mandatory. Some examples include Amazon Web Services (AWS) issues AWS certifications in Cloud Industry or PMI group issues PMP certification in Project Management Industry. Again, if you think we have missed your line of work, kindly shoot us a quick note using our Contact Us
page. Additionally, you can choose “Other” and add your certification issuing authority. We constantly do cleanups and might consolidate it under a new name. Don’t worry; we will let you know if we do that.
CERTIFIED (Yes/No): By default, we have set it to "No". However, if you are certified, you are asked if your certification expires or not. If you are certified, we ask you to provide us expiry month and year. This increases the visibility of your review.
TIME TAKEN TO PREPARE: This helps the user to chalk out a plan on how many days of effort should one look forward to in order to prepare for a certification. An example is for the ITIL foundation, the preparation time was 14 days (2 weeks).
RESOURCES USED: A reviewer is allowed to enter in free-flowing text what all materials were used to prepare for certification. Kindly ensure that you add authentic sources only. For example, AWS Foundation certification, white-papers provided on AWS's official website were a good source.
DETAILED REVIEW OF YOUR PREPARATION: Kindly make a note of the word length, i.e. 300 words (minimum). This is the heart of the review. Be as detailed and as thorough as you can be. It should be well-structured and non-biased. This will help others who want to prepare for the certification. The art of storytelling comes in handy. So, bring out your inner writer and have at it. You can divide your preparation journey into three paragraphs based on below structure:
- Start with what prompted you to take this certification
- Mention details on your current job and your prior experience
- Mention your schedule on how you went about preparing with the study materials you used
- Next mention a para about the exam and what to expect
- People always like to know what topics to prepare more for and what confused you in the exam
- End with what's next for you
BENEFITS FROM CERTIFICATION:
You can select multiple benefits based on what you feel is right. If you had another benefit, we are happy to add it. Just shoot us a quick note using our Contact Us
page and let us know what did you get out of it.
If you have any suggestions, please send us a note using our Contact Us
page. We are always on the lookout for quality feedback.
Review/Preparation Journey Terms and Conditions
This Site includes features and functionality (“Interactive Features”) that allows users to create, post, transmit or store any content, such as text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, or code on the Sites ("User Content"). User Content is publicly viewable and may include your profile information and any content you post pursuant to your profile, but it does not include your account information or information you submit in order to make a purchase. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and for your use of Interactive Features and that you use any Interactive Features at your own risk.
THE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS POSTED ON THE SITE DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF OUR COMPANY.
By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or send through the Sites any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable.
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- User Content that displays describes or encourages usage of any product We sell in a manner that could be offensive, inappropriate, or harmful to Us or any user or consumer.
- User Content that may impinge upon or violate the publicity, privacy, or data protection rights of others, including pictures, videos, images, or information about another individual where you have not obtained such individual's consent.
- User Content that makes false or misleading statements, claims, or depictions about a person, company, product, or service.
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party.
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Viruses, malware of any kind, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or code.