Certification Industry: Network and Security
Certificate Name: Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
Certificate Issuing Authority: Cloud Security Alliance
Certification Price: $395
The Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) is offered by CSA which marks a standard of expertise for cloud security.
It allows the candidates to learn how to secure data in a cloud, which helps them to earn cloud credentials specific to certain job roles.
Professionals working in Information security, consultancy, management, and security architect domains should earn this certification in order to attain an in-depth understanding of the full capabilities of cloud computing.
Average Salary Range
USA: $149,760 (Source)
India: 18,42,252 INR (Source)
1. Employment Opportunities: The CCSK credential helps in increasing employment opportunities for certified professionals for filling the gap in their cloud computing skills.
2. Growth Potential: It offers a lot of potentials for professionals to prove their competency in key cloud security issues and for them to demonstrate their technical expertise in using controls tailored to the cloud.
1. Cloud Computing Concepts and Architecture
2. Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
3. Legal Issues, Contracts, and Electronic Discovery
4. Compliance and Audit Management
5. Information Governance
6. Management Plane and Business Continuity
7. Infrastructure Security
8. Virtualization and Containers
9. Incident Response
10. Application Security
11. Data Security and Encryption
12. Identity, Entitlement, and Access Management
13. Security as a Service
14. Related Technologies