Certification Industry: Project Management
Certificate Name: Certified Project Manager
Certificate Issuing Authority:
Certification Price: $280
Certificate Validity: No Expiration Date
The BVOP Certified Project Manager is an advanced role that interacts with business representatives, stakeholders, and program directors. This credential demonstrates expertise in changing processes, making decisions, and positively influencing teams as well as projects. It is aimed at Senior Project Managers, Agile Professionals, Project Managers, and Owners, Scrum Masters, and Business Analysts.
Average Salary Range
USA: $83,621 (Source)
India: 9,36,408 INR (Source)
1. Career Upliftment: The BVOP Certified Project Management program is curated to meet the requirements of modern, dynamic organizations where the responsibility of successful achievement of goals lies in the hands of experienced managers.
2. Personal Growth: With a progressive career, this credential also helps in personal development, by making sure that the candidates meet their goals owing to their thirst for upskilling proactively.
2. Business-Value Oriented Program Management
3. Business-Value Oriented Project Management
4. Business-Value Oriented Product Management
Number of Questions: 60
Mode of Exam: Online
Passing Percentage: 75%
Refer to the links below in order to get started with the preparation process of BVOP Certified Project Manager.
For more details, log on to the official website.