Certification Industry: Agile
Certificate Name: Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager
Certificate Issuing Authority: Scaled Agile, Inc.
Certificate Validity: 1 year
The average salary of a Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager is between $21,568.71 - $27745.63. One will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
A Certified SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager is a SAFe professional that works with the customers and different development organizations to identify and prioritize the requirement.
Attaining a SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager exam assesses your ability to:
• Apply Lean-Agile Mindset and SAFe Principles and practices
• Identify customer needs
• Write Epics, Capabilities, Features, and Stories
• Prioritize work to deliver value to the enterprise
Prerequisite for Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager:
• Experience in Agile
• Experience in Lean
The first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe Professional is to attend the SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course. This is a requirement because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam.
Note that attending the course does not guarantee to pass the exam. A complete list of courses, including dates and locations, is on the Scaled Agile, Inc. website.
• Exam name: SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
• Exam format: Multiple choices, multiple responses
• Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Exam access: Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course.
• Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
• Number of questions: 45
• Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77%)
• Language – English
Retake: Each retake attempt costs $50. Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. The renewal fee is $100.
To download sample test refer to the link: https://www.scaledagile.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/POPM_sample.pdf
To schedule, your exam refer to the link:https://www.scaledagile.com/certification/courses/safe-product-owner-product-manager/