This fully online program, hosted on Coursera, provides all of the
skills required to find an entry-level job in the field of data analytics. This
Certification will teach you how to ask the right questions, how to prepare,
process, and analyze data for key insights, how to effectively share your
findings, and how to make thoughtful recommendations.
- Gain a hands-on understanding of the practices and processes used by a
junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job.
- Learn key analytical skills like data cleaning, visualization and Analysis
tools and platforms like spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau, RStudio, Kaggle.
- Learn how to clean and organize data for analysis, as well as how to
perform analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL, and R programming.
- Learn how to use dashboards, presentations, and commonly used
visualization platforms to visualize and present data findings.
- Industry relevant concepts and terms
- Data cleaning, problem solving, critical thinking, data
ethics, and data visualization are among the skills you will learn.
- Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you
for an entry-level job. You'll hear from Google employees whose
backgrounds in data analytics have served as springboards for their own
careers. You can complete the certificate in less than 6 months if you work
less than 10 hours per week.
- You will be prepared for jobs such as junior or associate data analyst,
database administrator, and others. After completing the certificate, you will
be able to apply directly for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S. employers,
including Walmart, Best Buy, and Astreya.
and Job Opportunities:
There are 337,400 data analytics job openings in the
United States, with an average entry-level salary of $67,900.