Certification Industry: Cloud
Certificate Name: Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Certificate Issuing Authority: Google
Certification Price: 200 USD
Certificate Validity: 2 years
The Average Salary of a Google Network Engineer is $121,884. Network Engineer salaries at Google can range from $78,994 - $193,984. A Professional Cloud Network Engineer implements and manages network architectures in the Google Cloud Platform. The individual has at least one year of hands-on experience working with Google Cloud Platform and may work on networking or cloud teams with architects who design the infrastructure.
Attaining a Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification assesses your ability to:
1. Design, Plan, and Prototype a GCP Network
2. Implement a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
3. Configure Network Services
4. Implement Hybrid Interconnectivity
5. Implement Network Security
1. Multiple choices and multiple select
2. The exam has no prerequisites.
3. This exam must be taken in-person at one of their testing center locations.
4. Exam Time length: 2 hours,
5. Languages available for exam appearance: English.
For Scheduling your exam, you must login with your existing Google Cloud Web assessor account to see the catalog and register for an exam. If you do not have a Google Cloud Web assessor account, you can create a new account: https://webassessor.com/wa.do?page=publicHome&branding=GOOGLECLOUD