This completely online certification, hosted on coursera, will teach you
the skills you need for an entry-level job in project management while
requiring no prior experience. Learn what it takes to build a successful
project management career, what it's like to be a project manager, and about
the project lifecycle and common project management approaches.
You will learn how to:
- Learn the practices and skills required to succeed in an entry-level
project management role through hands-on experience.
- Learn how to create effective project documentation and artifacts
throughout the project's various phases.
- Discover the fundamentals of Agile project management, with an emphasis
on implementing Scrum events, creating Scrum artifacts, and comprehending Scrum
- Real-world scenarios allow you to practice strategic communication,
problem-solving, and stakeholder management.
- Leadership abilities and the ability to navigate team dynamics
- Creating risk management plans;
Understanding process improvement techniques; Managing escalations, team
dynamics, and stakeholders; Creating budgets and navigating procurement;
Utilizing project management software, tools, and templates; Practicing Agile
project management, with an emphasis on Scrum are among the skills you
- Prepare for a new career in the fast-growing field of project
management, with no prior experience or degree required. Get Google-designed
professional training and put yourself on the fast track to a well-paying job.
- Over 6 courses, gain in-demand skills that will enable you for an
entry-level job. Learn from Google employees whose project management
foundations served as springboards for their own careers. You can finish in
less than 6 months if you work less than 10 hours per week.
and Job Opportunities:
There are 475,100 project managenment job openings in the
United States, with an average entry-level salary of $59,000.