The DP-200 exam focuses majorly on the implementation of data storage solutions, the development of data processing, and the optimization of data solutions. Azure Data Engineers are typical candidates for this certification and they are required to implement data-related tasks, security, data retention policies. The candidates for the DP-200 exam basically interact with business stakeholders to meet the data requirements and use Azure data services. They should be able to use Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure Blob Storage.
Average Salary Range :
- Recognition by IT Sector - Since Microsoft is not only used by individuals but also major IT giants, its certifications are greatly recognized by the IT sector. The certified professionals earn fluency in managing Azure cloud data warehouse.
- Career Prospects - In terms of boosting the career opportunities for the certifiers, the DP-200 exam plays a major role in landing a senior-position job. The IT sector prefers hiring employees with current and the most updated information.
- Implement Data Storage Solutions (40-45%)
- Manage and Develop Data Processing (25-30%)
- Monitor and Optimize Data Solutions (30-35%)