Certification Industry: IT (Developer, Data, Architect)
Certificate Name: Informatica Data Quality 10: Administrator Specialist
Certificate Issuing Authority: Informatica
The Informatica Data Quality 10: Administrator Specialist examination is for the students seeking certification as a Data Quality Administrator Certified Professional.
In general, the Informatica Data Quality 10: Administrator Specialist course measures a candidate's competency as a full member of a project implementation team, along with their ability to install, configure and administer the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) Product (Client, Server, and Services).
Average Salary Range
USA: $67,200 (Source)
India: 5,25,000 INR (Source)
1. Career Advancement: Informatica certifications are in huge demand in today’s world. This certification enhances your resumes and recognizes and differentiates you from your competitors by setting the bars high.
2. Monetary Benefits: Informatica Data Quality 10: Administrator Specialists’ have a higher pay scale than others in the same company.
1. Address Validation (10%)
2. Connections (6%)
3. Data Director & Workflows (8%)
4. Domain Management, Users & Architecture DQ Content (9%)
5. DQ Content (4%)
6. DQ Matching (6%)
7. DQ Services (13%)
8. Installation & Upgrade (11%)
9. Monitoring & Log (14%)
10. Operations (9%)
11. Reporting (6%)
12. Security, Users & Architecture (4%)
The candidate might practice for the exam by taking up the following practice courses:
For more information, log on to the official website.