Certification Industry: IT (Developer, Data, Architect)
Certificate Name: Informatica Data Quality 10: Developer Specialist
Certificate Issuing Authority: Informatica
The Informatica Data Quality 10: Developer Specialist certification is designed for the students aspiring to become Data Quality Developer Certified Professional and it measures a candidate's competency as a member of a project implementation team. This test involves a lot of ground on in-depth aspects of knowledge of Data Quality processes such as Profiling, Standardization, Matching, and Consolidation. The primary tasks associated with this role is to select and configure the appropriate Data Quality transformations and build, debug and execute Data Quality mappings including integrating those mappings into Power Center.
Average Salary Range
USA: $119,087 (Source)
India: 6,50,000 INR (Source)
1. Improved Utilization: Reduce threats through identifying, fixing, as well as stopping expensive information issues. This certification also helps to achieve far better service end results and make best use of the profit on data.
2. IT Productivity: Enhancement of IT productivity and service self-sufficiency with strong business-IT cooperation devices. This certification helps reduce expenses for your business.
1. Informatica Overview (10%)
2. Analyst Collaboration (10%)
3. Profiling (15%)
4. Standardization (10%)
5. Address Validation (5%)
6. Matching (10%)
7. Consolidation and the DQA (10%)
8. Integration with Power Center (5%)
9. Object Import and Export (5%)
10. DQ for Excel (5%)
11. Parameters (5%)
12. Content (10%)
The candidate might practice for the exam by taking up the following practice courses:
3. Informatica Analyst (On Demand)
For more information, log on to the official website.