Certification Industry: Cloud
Certificate Name: Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate (MS-600)
Certificate Issuing Authority: Microsoft
Certification Price: $165 USD
The MS-600 exam is designed for developers in order to boost their proficiency in the Microsoft identity and the Microsoft Graph. They learn certain technical tasks such as extending and customizing SharePoint, extending Teams, and extending Office. Microsoft 365 Developers build, test, and maintain applications that are designed for collaboration purposes of the organization using the Microsoft 365 platform.
Average Salary Range
USA: $120,000 (Source)
India: 10,00,000 INR (Source)
1. Skill Enhancement: The certification allows developers to attain general knowledge on UI elements (including Adaptive Cards and UI Fabric), Integration Points, and determining workload platform targets.
2. High Valuation: Microsoft has been a technology giant for a considerable amount of time, and it has moved aggressively in Cloud with its Azure services. It has the second-highest market share among cloud-providers. Hence, all Microsoft certifications are highly valuable in the market.
1. Implement Microsoft Identity
2. Build Apps with Microsoft Graph
3. Extend and Customize SharePoint
4. Extend Teams
5. Extend Office