Certification Industry: Cloud
Certificate Name: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MD-100, MD-101)
Certificate Issuing Authority: Microsoft
Certification Price: $165 USD/exam
The Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification is designed for Modern Desktop Administrators who deploy, manage, and monitor client applications in an enterprise environment. In order to earn this certification, a candidate has to undertake two exams, i.e. MD-100: Windows 10 which focuses on deploying and maintaining Windows, and MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops which focuses on deploying and updating operating systems.
Average Salary Range
USA: $51,397 (Source)
India: 5,48,000 INR (Source)
1. Growth-Driven Approach: The candidates willing to achieve this certification need not have formal IT training, but they shall be comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
2. High Valuation: Microsoft has been a technology giant for a considerable amount of time, and it has the second-highest market share among cloud-providers. Hence, all Microsoft certifications are highly valuable in the market.
1. Deploy Windows
2. Manage devices and data
3. Configure connectivity
4. Maintain Windows
5. Deploy and update operating systems
6. Manage policies and profiles
7. Manage and protect devices
8. Manage apps and data
To earn Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification, a candidate is supposed to pass two exams, Windows 10 (MD-100) and Managing Modern Desktop (MD-101).
Number of questions: 40-60 Multiple-Choice Questions per exam
Passing score: 700 per exam
Exam Time: 120 minutes per exam
Exam Languages: English
Exam Scheduling: Login to Microsoft Account
Time Taken To Prepare For The Exam: It takes about one month in all to prepare for Windows 10 (MD-100) and Managing Modern Desktop (MD-101).
Refer to the links - Online (Free) and Instructor-Led (Paid) for getting started with the preparation process of Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate. For more details, log on to the official website.