The Microsoft Azure Architect Design (AZ-301/AZ-304) credential helps in determining workload requirements and designing an infrastructure strategy. Architects who have a good experience in the field of networking, virtualization, disaster recovery, and have proficiency in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps should consider this credential.
Average Salary Range:
Who Should Apply for the Microsoft Azure Architect Design (AZ-304) Exam?
One who can advise stakeholders and has advanced skills and knowledge in data management, business continuity, budgeting, and governance should give this exam.
- Career Opportunities - Architects are those multi-talented engineers who can work in different domains in an organization. Hence, getting this certification improves the career opportunities of the professional.
- Monetary Perks - An Architect holding this certificate earns 28% higher than those without any certification. If a professional has a little less experience, then this certification will help them clear the interviews of their dream companies.
The candidate will be assessed based on the following skills:
- Determine workload requirements (10-15%)
- Design for identity and security (20-25%)
- Design a data platform solution (15-20%)
- Design a business continuity strategy (15-20%)
- Design for deployment, migration, and integration (10-15%)
- Design an infrastructure strategy (15-20%)