Apart from designing cloud solutions, if a person knows to set up the physical devices using the Azure IoT platform then this exam is for them. One has to work with data engineers, stakeholders, to configure device networking. This article will walk you through the details of the exam.
Average Salary Range:
USA: $95,000 - $130.000 (Source
Who Should Apply?
Proficiency in IoT, C#, Node, C, Python along with Azure is required. Since one has to work with data engineers, knowledge of data science and machine learning is required but at a basic level.
- Skill Enhancement - Designing an Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220) exam ensures that the test-taker is highly equipped with the data engineering skills on the Azure platform. The preparation for this certification ensures an enhancement of knowledge.
- Career Opportunities - Since this exam tests practical knowledge especially IN the field of electronics and coding combined. Hence, getting this certification improves the career opportunities of the professional.
- Implement the IoT solution infrastructure (15-20%)
- Provision and manage devices (20-25%)
- Implement Edge (15-20%)
- Process and manage data (15-20%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions (15-20%)
- Implement security (15-20%)