Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) exam measures the competence of the candidates to manage identity and access, protect the platform, manage security pertaining to data and applications. A Microsoft Azure Security Engineer serves the purpose of cloud-based management along with securing hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure. Candidates for this exam are primarily involved in the field of technology or looking for a shift in employment. They should be skilled in scripting and automation, cloud N-tier architecture, competence in cloud-capabilities, and Microsoft Azure products and services. Microsoft, Google, Lockheed, Martin, Symantec, Securonix, etc. are top companies hiring Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associates.
Average Salary Range of certified Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500):
India : 19,29,000 INR (Source)
- Productivity Boost - A Microsoft Azure-Certified Security Engineer Associate can rest assured that this certification will propel it forward in its career along with becoming more productive than one’s peers. It ensures a higher pay and immense recognition by the employers.
- Anticipated Demand - It is predicted that the global Cloud Computing Marketing is supposed to reach $555 billion in 2020. Therefore, the demand for Microsoft Azure Certified Security Engineer Associate is on high-rise worldwide.
Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) Examination Topics:
- Manage Identity and Access (20-25%)
- Implement Platform Protection (35-40%)
- Manage Security Operations (15-20%)
- Secure Data and Applications (30-35%)