Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) exam measures the competence of the candidates to manage identity and access, protect platform, manage security pertaining to data and applications. A Microsoft Azure Security Engineer serves the purpose of cloud-based management along with securing hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure. Candidates for this exam are primarily involved in the field of technology or looking for a shift in employment. They should be skilled in scripting and automation, cloud N-tier architecture, competence in cloud-capabilities, and Microsoft Azure products and services. Microsoft, Google, Lockheed, Martin, Symantec, Securonix, etc. are top companies hiring Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associates.
Average Salary Range:
India : 19,29,000 INR (Source)
- Productivity Boost - A Microsoft Azure-Certified Security Engineer Associate can rest assured that this certification will propel it forward in its career along with becoming more productive than one’s peers. It ensures a higher pay and immense recognition by the employers.
- Anticipated Demand - It is predicted that the global Cloud Computing Marketing is supposed to reach $555 billion in 2020. Therefore, the demand for Microsoft Azure Certified Security Engineer Associate is on high-rise worldwide.
- Manage Identity and Access (20-25%)
- Implement Platform Protection (35-40%)
- Manage Security Operations (15-20%)
- Secure Data and Applications (30-35%)