Detailed Review Of Preparation
I'll keep my journey brief to what's required:
- Started with the A Cloud Guru's Course present in the Udemy portal to learn the fundamentals.
- Complete all the lessons in the course and perform the labs to get a firm grip on the basics and to understand how the Amazon's Cloud Services interact with each other.
- Go through Joe Baron's Study Guide For AWS CSAA. The study guide provides a comprehensive explanation of the environment.
- Fair warning depending on the edition you purchase the information in it could be outdated. Though the basic working of a service might be the same it's limitations would vary.
Up until now your focus should have been to gain knowledge on the environment and how to implement it.
Exam oritented preparation:
- Give the practice papers present in the tutorial dojo's udemy module. There are 6 papers and make sure to go through all the explanation provided while reviewing your test.
- Go through the tutorial dojo's cheat sheet for recollection and quick glances before the exam
- Best practice would be to note the topics or questions you're not confident in while taking the practice paper and read through those topics briefly.