Review By: Abhinesh Jadhav
Time taken to Prepare
Detailed Review Of Preparation
It was a release day from my current account, 4/30/2020. I worked with an awesome architect Mukesh Sharma, who has motivated me to appear for this exam. Apart from motivation, willingness and efforts are very important to accomplish certification.
My last project was implemented with server less architecture on AWS cloud platform. The experience of AWS cloud platform was quite helpful to understand OCI foundation course (create Free login to access the course).
How to prepare for exam varies person to person and there is no specific way to master, however keep tapping on basic concepts, revise it at least 2 times. Do hands on OCI console (which is free till $300 for 30 days). Don't ignore anything by thinking it's just foundation and there won't be depth level questions.
I would like to focus on How to Attempt Exam:
1. Attempt all questions (there is no -ve mark system).
2. There is an option to 'Review' the opted question by clicking on 'Mark' on top right corner. So every question that we mark, we can revisit.
3. Categorize questions : a. I can answer 100% b. I know the answer but not confident c. I don't know the answer d. Multiple answers to select.
4. Use the elimination strategy to confirm answers for point b. c. and d. If still confusion, mark it for revisit. You can mark revisit option for the questions you are 100% sure as well.
5. While revisiting questions, try to co-related situations that you have experience with or that you recall from your study or preparation.
If you follow above strategy, I think certificate is yours!!!
Thank you Mukesh Sharma for providing above guidelines!
Benefits From Certification