Review By: Ayush Jain
Time taken to Prepare
Detailed Review Of Preparation
So, I cleared the exam on 8 may 2020. Few things that helped me a lot while preparing for the exams are as follows :
1. I watched the training videos with full concentration and being a beginner in the cloud I watched it twice as if I had missed something in the first attempt.
2. I thoroughly studied Oracle Cloud Documentation (only those topics that were mentioned in the syllabus).
3. I took the practice test of Oracle (available in the course itself), once I was confident that I was packed with all the stuff and ready to appear for the exam.
1. Don't skip the video and listen to the instructor very carefully because some really helpful points that he had told were directly came in the exam.
2. Doing the hands-on is must for the better understanding and from the exam point of view. Try to explore as much as you can from your free 30 days trial.
3. There will be some conceptual questions in the exam which you can only answer if you have done hands-on properly.
4. If possible make the notes of the services.
Thanks and all the best,
Benefits From Certification