Review By: JATIN GOEL
Time taken to Prepare
Detailed Review Of Preparation
I started my cloud journey in 2019 when I heard so much about different cloud providers and I decided to start with Amazon Cloud.
There were a lot of comparisons between AWS and other Cloud Providers I read on google and It made me go through different tracks of AWS. I completed my third and final AWS Associate level certification on 27th Sept 2020. The Preparation journey was a mix of patience and restlessness as I had scheduled my exam and somewhere I was feeling if I will be able to meet the deadline but I motivated myself and finally when I saw my exam result I found hard work always pay you back.
Below are the steps I followed to prepare for this exam.
Other Exam Strategies
List of Services I found at most of the places in Real Exam
1. RDS, DynamoDB, Aurora, Redshift: When to use as per availability, latency
2. S3 bucket policies: The Examples were simple majorly on EC2 and DynamoDB
3. VPC-Peering, Transit Gateway, Site-to-Site, Gateway Endpoint, interface endpoint: When to use and how to use. Which one is effective on the public internet and How to connect multiple VPCs and VPNs together
4. AWS organization and SCP: How to restrict the access present with AWS Admin role
6. IAM roles and IAM policies
7. S3 storage classes: Its usage, time to fetch the objects in each storage class, Use cases for each storage class.
8. S3 transfer acceleration and CloudFront
9. Route 53 as a DNS
10. Cloudwatch agent, cloud watch logs, cloud trail: When to use CloudWatch Agent, How to set up CloudTrails
11. AWS Shield and AWS WAF: Use cases and scenarios
12. NACL and Security Groups: When to use NACL and when to use Security groups
11. EC2 user data and metadata
12. Application load balancer, Classic load balancer, and Network load balancer: Which one to use for UDP
13. EFS, FSx, EBS, instance store
14. Different types of EBS Storage: gp2, ioc1, sc1, st1
15. Different types of encryption and various Scenarios to use them
KMS, CloudHSM, SSS-S3, SSS-C, server-side encryption, and client-side encryption
All the best for the Exam. You can connect with me on my LinkedIn profile if need more assistance linkedin.com
Benefits From Certification