Practice Exam - 1 | No. of Questions: 30 |
Practice Exam - 2 | No. of Questions: 30 |
Practice Exam - 3 | No. of Questions: 15 |
Welcome to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Foundations 2020 Associate: 1Z0-1085-20 LATEST AND PREMIUM PRACTICE TESTS for candidates to study and pass the exam in first attempt! - GUARANTEED.
We have the HIGHEST number of practice questions among all other available practice tests. Also, no other practice tests provide proper explanations and reference links to the official documentation like we do!
Having been tested by numerous students, these Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Practice Exams will help you attain a fantastic score on the actual exam.
Whether you are from a technical or non-technical background, this certification is for you!
We have a 100% Pass rate with a 30 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee!
*TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY THESE PRACTICE TESTS*
1) Fully Updated with the Latest Blueprint - You don't need to worry about the test series being outdated,ever! The tests are updated monthly to reflect the current exam blueprint, and contain high quality practice questions to mimic the actual exam.
2) Free Cheat Sheet included - Cheat sheet to help you quickly revise all the topics!
3) Three high quality practice tests - These tests contain 3 Full length Timed tests to mimic the actual test environment and focusing on the questions and services you are MOST LIKELY to face in the actual exam!
4) Comprehensive answers and References - Of course you want to know why your answer is not correct, right? At the end of each test, you can review each and every question with comprehensive answers and links to the original documentation to read more about it!
5) Question resolution within 24 hours - Have any questions? Drop them in the Q/A section and my team will get back to you within 24 hours - GUARANTEED.
6) Test reports - Automatic report generation at the end of every test to help you identify your weak areas so you can work better on them!
7) Mobile Support - Be it a tablet, mobile or your laptop - These tests can be accesible on any device, anywhere!
8) 30 Day money back guarantee - Not satisfied? No worries. You can avail a 100% refund within 30 days of your purchase, no questions asked. I would appreciate it if you could message me and let me know of the areas I can improve, and serve you better in the future :)
9) Monthly Updates - The tests are updated very frequently at least once every month to stay up to date with the new changes to the exam, and include new trickier questions - so you never have to worry about being unprepared!
Understanding of basic cloud concepts and its principles of economics
Getting Started with OCI
Describe the key features and components of OCI
Describe Core Solutions on OCI
Core OCI Services
Discuss core OCI services
Discuss Cloud Native services
Security and Compliance
Explain the OCI Security model
Describe the OCI compliance structure
OCI Pricing, Support and Operations
Explain the OCI Pricing model
Explain the OCI operational and support model
Exam Title: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Associate
Exam Number: 1Z0-1085-20
Format: Multiple Choice
Duration: 105 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 68%
Enroll today in these Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Mock Tests / Exams for a lifetime access!
Exam Duration: 85 minutes
No. of Questions: 55
Passing Score: 68%
Achieved Score: 100%
1) Getting started with Cloud
2) OCI Architecture
3) Core OCI services
a) Networking services
b) Compute services
c) Storage services
d) DB services
f) Other services
4) OCI shared security model
5) OCI pricing, billing, SLA and support
6) Final thoughts:
All the best!
July 14, 2020, 09:07 AM
I recently passed the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Associate Certification.
This is an entry-level exam provided by OCI and is a good stepping stone to enter the world of Cloud Computing.
Anyone having previous knowledge on the basics of cloud computing or having passed any other exams related either by AWS, Google, Azure, etc can easily learn, prepare and appear within a week's time for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Associate. But of course, you need to get a free slot of your convenience subject to the one available across the FREE Exams tenure between 15th June 2020 and 15th August 2020 as currently provided FREE OF COST by OCI. If going by the paid enrollment process, you can get your exam slot scheduled at your own personal time and convenience.
I would strongly suggest going through the Oracle Learning Video Lectures by Rohit Rahi, very diligently and dedicatedly to understand the various conceptual fine line points on Regions, AD, FD, IAM, COMPUTE, STORAGE, HA, DR, SLA, COSTS, BUDGETS, EVENTS, FUNCTIONS, etc, and sure enough with comfortable ease, one can pass the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Associate Certification.
Thank you for reading my review and hope it helps you achieve success at the exam. God Bless :)
May 10, 2020, 09:05 PM
May 10, 2020, 07:05 PM
It was a release day from my current account, 4/30/2020. I worked with an awesome architect Mukesh Sharma, who has motivated me to appear for this exam. Apart from motivation, willingness and efforts are very important to accomplish certification.
My last project was implemented with server less architecture on AWS cloud platform. The experience of AWS cloud platform was quite helpful to understand OCI foundation course (create Free login to access the course).
How to prepare for exam varies person to person and there is no specific way to master, however keep tapping on basic concepts, revise it at least 2 times. Do hands on OCI console (which is free till $300 for 30 days). Don't ignore anything by thinking it's just foundation and there won't be depth level questions.
I would like to focus on How to Attempt Exam:
1. Attempt all questions (there is no -ve mark system).
2. There is an option to 'Review' the opted question by clicking on 'Mark' on top right corner. So every question that we mark, we can revisit.
3. Categorize questions : a. I can answer 100% b. I know the answer but not confident c. I don't know the answer d. Multiple answers to select.
4. Use the elimination strategy to confirm answers for point b. c. and d. If still confusion, mark it for revisit. You can mark revisit option for the questions you are 100% sure as well.
5. While revisiting questions, try to co-related situations that you have experience with or that you recall from your study or preparation.
If you follow above strategy, I think certificate is yours!!!
Thank you Mukesh Sharma for providing above guidelines!
May 06, 2020, 10:05 PM
I used following resources to pass the exam
Review N prep blog by Haman Sharma
I found the blog as well as the exam in the course. I wish everyone best of luck for the exam.
April 26, 2020, 09:04 AM
I recently took the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Foundation Exam 1Z0-1085-20. This is the most basic exam in the series of 5 exams (blog coming soon) that Oracle offers. I took the proctored exam online and I was able to pass in my first try. For those of you planning to take this exam, Oracle is offering not only free online training but also free certification on PearsonVue. More details for this are here.
Now for the exam itself. Since this is the foundation level course, if you have prior knowledge of any cloud provider, it should be a walk in the park for you. I completed the online course (~3.5hours long) by Oracle instructor Rohit Rahi. The course talks at a high level about what cloud is in general and all the OCI services. The duration of the course is not too bad for an intro level certificate. The exam is 105minutes long and 60 questions, which means you have roughly 2minutes to get to the right answer. I finished the exam in 45minutes and went over all the answers again. After taking the exam, I feel some of the topics were missing in the online videos like SLA, Oracle db resource manager, what practical solution needs what service. Being an intro level certification, I was not expecting these. In a way it’s good, I went over the online videos twice as it helped me retain the materials better. For the second time, I did it at 1.5X speed and saved some time. It took me 3 days from start to finish to achieve this certification.
Let us talk about the important things you need to remember for this exam. You can be asked a question from each of the following section:
That's it folks. I hope you found this helpful. Message me or follow me on LindkedIn if you have any questions.
April 12, 2020, 08:04 AM