We are committed to help our customers and students. Your reviews play an important part in our community of wannabe certification achievers a success. We can't thank you enough for taking time to write a detailed review and helping the community. So, when you write a good review, you are automatically entered in our bi-weekly sweepstakes to win a $5 AMAZON gift card. Top three winners will be informed via email on how to claim the gift card, so please make sure you update your profile with the right email address.
At all times reviewers should follow Reviewnprep Terms and Conditions policy. Additionally, below is more help on adding a good review.
Title: For a user to read your review, make sure it is catchy – these few words will catch the user attention. This information is mandatory
Certification Industry: This can be selected from a wide variety of your area of expertise. Some examples include – Project Management, Cloud, Agile, Insurance, Health and Fitness, Engineering etc. This information is mandatory. Although we have tried to capture all the industries, but we are still learning and far from done. If you think we have missed your line of work, shoot us a quick note using our contact-us page.
Certification Name: This is an ever-growing list. This goes hand in hand with certification industry described above. This information is mandatory. Some examples include AWS certifications in Cloud Industry or PMP certification in Project Management Industry. We are constantly updating this list as we learn more. Again, if you think we have missed your line of work, shoot us a quick note using our contact-us page. Additionally, you can choose “Other” and add your certification name. We constantly do cleanups and might consolidate it under a new name. Don’t worry; we will let you know if we do that.
Certification Issuing Authority: Combined with Certification Industry and Certification Name, the issuing authority comes into picture. This information is mandatory. Some examples include Amazon Web Services (AWS) issues AWS certifications in Cloud Industry or PMI group issues PMP certification in Project Management Industry. Again, if you think we have missed your line of work, shoot us a quick note using our contact-us page. Additionally, you can choose “Other” and add your certification issuing authority. We constantly do cleanups and might consolidate it under a new name. Don’t worry; we will let you know if we do that.
Certified (Yes/No): By default we have set it to No. However, if you are certified, you are asked if your certification expires or not. If you are certified, we ask you to provide us expiry month and year. This increases the visibility of your review.
Time Taken to Prepare: This helps the user to chalk out a plan on how many days of effort should one look forward for in order to prepare for a certification. Example is for ITIL foundation, 14days (2weeks) were taken to prepare.
Resources Used: A reviewer is allowed to enter in free flowing text what all materials were used to prepare for certification. Example is for AWS Foundation certification, white-papers provided on AWS official website were good source.
Detailed Review of Your Preparation: This is the meat of the review. Be as detailed and as thorough as you can be. This will help others who want to prepare for certification. The art of story telling comes in handy. Bring out your inner writer and have at it. Benefits From Certification: You can select multiple benefits based on what you feel is right. If you had another benefit, we are happy to add. Just shoot us a quick note using our contact-us page and let us know what did you get out of it.
If you have any suggestions, please send us a note using our contact-us page. We are always on the lookout for quality feedback.
This Site includes features and functionality (“Interactive Features”) that allows users to create, post, transmit or store any content, such as text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics or code on the Sites ("User Content"). User Content is publicly-viewable and may include your profile information and any content you post pursuant to your profile, but it does not include your account information or information you submit in order to make a purchase. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and for your use of Interactive Features, and that your use any Interactive Features at your own risk. THE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS POSTED ON THE SITE DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF OUR COMPANY.
By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or send through the Sites any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law
- User Content that displays, describes or encourages usage of any product We sell in a manner that could be offensive, inappropriate or harmful to Us or any user or consumer
- User Content that may impinge upon or violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including pictures, videos, images or information about another individual where you have not obtained such individual's consent
- User Content that makes false or misleading statements, claims or depictions about a person, company, product or service
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Viruses, malware of any kind, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code