Certification Industry: Cloud
Certificate Name: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400)
Certificate Issuing Authority: Microsoft
Certification Price: $165 USD
The Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate certification is designed for individuals having a basic knowledge of DevOps practices for Power Platform. It validates the candidates' experience in terms of creating a technical design, creating and configuring Power Apps, extending the user experience, and developing integrations. They are supposed to work on the implementation of data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
Average Salary Range of Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400):
USA: $120,000 (Source)
India: 10,00,000 INR (Source)
1. Applied Knowledge: The PL-400 exam candidates learn the adequate technique for applying knowledge of Power Platform services. This makes them self-aware of their capabilities, boundaries, and constraints.
2. Career Prospects: A technology giant like Microsoft dictates the future of IT professionals. Therefore, in order to excel in one's career, it is evident that attaining a Microsoft certification will help a professional upskill in the best way possible.
1. Create a technical design
2. Configure Common Data Service
3. Create and configure Power Apps
4. Configure business process automation
5. Extend the user experience
6. Extend the platform
7. Develop integrations