Certification Industry: IT (Developer, Data, Architect)
Certificate Name: PCPP1- Certified Professional in Python Programming Certification
Certificate Issuing Authority: Python Institute
Certification Price: $195
The PCPP-32-1xx is a professional level certification offered by the Python Institute to measure an individual's ability to accomplish coding tasks related to advanced programming in the Python language. This credential validates that a holder is highly proficient in the advanced use of features, and classes of object-oriented planning, along with GUI programming, network programming, and creating tools, frameworks, and complete systems.
Average Salary Range
USA: $109,901 (Source)
India: 5,96,928 INR (Source)
1. Gain Recognition: The Python Institute managed the growth of a global standard in Python programming certification, which assisted the professionals in proving their programming expertise worldwide.
2. Career Advancement: The PCPP1 certification covers the best practices, standardization, and coding conventions used in the Python language. This validates a professional's advanced skills needed to upskill their career as a professional Python Developer.
1. Advanced Perspective of Classes and Object-Oriented Programming in Python (25%)
2. Python Enhancement Proposals (15%)
3. GUI Programming (20%)
4. The Elements of Network Programming: Working with RESTful APIs (20%)
5. File Processing and Communicating with a Program's Environment (20%)
Number of Questions: 40
Exam Format: Single-choice and multiple-choice questions, gap filling, drag and drop
Exam Time: 45 minutes
Passing Score: 70%
Exam Language: English
Exam Delivery: Pearson VUE Testing Centers/OnVUE Online Proctoring
Time Taken to Prepare for the Exam: It takes around 12 weeks to study for the PCPP1- Certified Professional in Python Programming Certification.
Refer to this link in order to get started with the preparation process of PCPP1.
For more details, log on to the official website.