Being a salesforce administrator, the daily responsibilities are to look after reports and dashboards, managing data feeds, and coordinate the users, vendors, and applications development teams. It is specially designed for the individuals aware of the Salesforce and can add more features to it.
Average Salary Range
Who Should Take the Exam?
Candidates having 6 months of experience as a Salesforce Administrator should take up this exam. The exam requires excellent management skills, problem-solving skills, extract information from the data collected, and communicate effectively to the team about the project details.
Benefits of the Exam:
- Increase in Salary: A certified salesforce administrator gets 30% more salary as compared to a person having no certification.
- More Career Opportunities: With the surge in CRM software vendors, you can easily switch companies providing better salary and lifestyle. The certification will itself speak for your skills and knowledge.
- Organizational Setup
- User Setup
- Security and Access
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Sales and Marketing Applications
- Service and Support Applications
- Activity Management and Collaboration
- Data Management
- Analytics – Reports and Dashboards
- Workflow/Process Automation
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- App exchange