SET 1: Salesforce Certified Administrator (1) | No. of Questions: 66 |
SET 2: Salesforce Certified Administrator (2) | No. of Questions: 67 |
SET 3: Salesforce Certified Administrator (3) | No. of Questions: 65 |
SET 4: Salesforce Certified Administrator (4) | No. of Questions: 65 |
SET 5: Salesforce Certified Administrator (5) | No. of Questions: 65 |
Free Test / Sample Questions | No. of Questions: 7 | (Free) Access Now
Voucher Sites as promised | No. of Questions: 1 |
### New Exam Structure changes of SP21 (Released on June 23, 2021), are part of these practice tests. ###
This exam course covers all the information needed to pass the exam on your first try!
To practically try out things on Trailhead Playground please follow "Admin certification trail mix".
To begin working on a Trailhead Playground please follow "Setup trailhead playground".
Are you ready to pass the Salesforce Certified Administrator(ADM 201)?
Find out by testing yourself with this popular offering on ReviewNPrep.
Each of the 5 practice tests in this set provides an entire exam’s worth of questions,
The tests in this set are timed, so you’ll know when you’re taking more time than the official test allows, and at the end of the test, you’ll receive a personal breakdown of the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly (DETAILED EXPLANATIONS) to improve your knowledge and make you more prepared to pass the actual exam.
This Practice Exam Course covers EVERYTHING you need to pass the exam on your first try!
I highly recommend reading the explanations provided after each practice test, not only for the correct choices but also for the incorrect ones.
This will help improve your understanding of this feature-rich platform and increase your exam score dramatically.
By paying attention to these and repeating all the tests until you get 90% or more on each one, you should be able to ace the real exam with confidence.
The Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201) validates an examinee's ability to:
Configuration and Setup: 20%
Object Manager and Lightning App Builder: 20%
Sales and Marketing Applications: 12%
Service and Support Applications: 11%
Productivity and Collaboration: 7%
Data and Analytics Management: 14%
Workflow/Process Automation: 16%
To Clear the Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201) in the first shot !!!
If you are new to the Salesforce platform or you want to kick start your career with Salesforce
You are already working on the Salesforce platform and you want to enhance your skills/career with Certification.
These 5 Practice set series are the right choice for you !!!
To succeed in every field the ONLY secret is...
Understand the concepts and everything else is child's play...
I am an IT professional with 12 years of experience. Having workable experience in product and service-based organizations.
I am 4 times Salesforce certified and AWS certified and working on two more certifications. I worked on various Salesforce-based projects for more than 4 years now.
I am very curious about learning new technology and love teaching it.
Hoping that my content will be very helpful to the learner.
I have the following courses live on ReviewNPrep. All the courses are immune to the latest/recent changes of SP21 and have explanations are present on each question.
1. Went through the full Trailhead Admin curriculum May 1st - June 10th (free):
- bi-weekly study sessions with partners I found online
- Michael Wheeler’s video course for guided examples and context for the trailhead
2. Superbadges acquired May 11th (Security), June 2nd (Reports and Dashboards), and June 9th (Business Admin):
None of these were easy. They all took me two days and between 6 to 12 hours of focused work complete.
3. Certification days June 1st and June 15th:
Do this once you've completed 100% of the Trailhead. The June 1st Certification was not as helpful because the Workflow/Process Automation and other sections I was not familiar with went over my head. When I went on the second time I used Loom to record the webinar so I could pause, slowdown, and speed up the training to meet my study needs.
4. Practice exams! June 11th - 21st ($30):
- Webassesor: simple exam to get used to the platform
- Trailhead: found at the end of the Admin trailmix. only a few questions, but helpful
- SalesforceBen: free one on website. Simple, but good.
- Udemy (Mike Wheeler): Fine. They had a number of Classic questions on there that I wish he would remove.
- Focus on Force. The gold standard. Very difficult questions. Most similar to the test. Very well done answer explanations for every question. 6 full tests for $19. Totally worth the money.
5. Trailhead live June 20th and 21st:
Here are my results:
Organization Set-Up 50%
User Setup 100%
Security and Access 62%
Standard and Custom Objects 87%
Sales and Marketing Applications 75%
Service and Support Applications 75%
Activity Management and Collaboration 0%
Data Management 50%
Analytics - Reports and Dashboards 83%
Workflow/Process Automation 80%
Desktop and Mobile Administration 100%
Based off the above percentages, I likely got 43 out of 60 correct. You need 39 correct to get a passing score of 65%. I could have easily seen 5 questions not going my way. They were super tricky. For example, Ursla Solar wants a report that groups both opportunity stages and opportunity sources. What type of report do they want?
I know it has to be either Summary or Matrix because those both have grouped categories. I also know that a Matrix report has at least one row and one column grouped while Summary reports only group rows. But I'm not sure if the stages and sources, if grouped, come from the row or the column. So it might be a Summary report with two grouped rows or a Matrix report with one row and one column grouped. Since I didn't get 100% on the Reports section, I'm still not sure of the answer. The exam is full of questions like this. It's easy to get close, but not 100% without a relatively deep understanding of the software. Fortunately there is a lot of good study material out there. And you only need a 65% to pass.
What I did not do:
- Started to. But I did not trust them.
- That felt like cheating.
June 29, 2020, 05:06 PM
I would like to share my journey of my learning for Administrator Course and getting certified-
1. I have successfully completed the course in Trailhead through the below link-
2. I have gone through Salesforce Hulk videos in You tube which is authored by Shrey Sharma
3. I also went through the Udemy course hosted by Mike Wheeler
4. I also went through the flash cards within the trail head-https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/administrator-certification-prep-applications-activities-and-mobile/prep-for-service-and-support-applications?trail_id=administrator-certification-prep
5. Finally I went through the practice mock tests through below links which was really useful for certification point of view-
Hope this information will be useful for the people preparing to get certified.
May 28, 2020, 12:05 AM