The Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification gives you an edge over other administrators in terms of knowledge and skills. The software gets updated after 4-5 months and thus if you have this certification then you will have in-depth knowledge of the new tools and features.
The job would be to generate complex reports and solve tedious issues related to sales and marketing. With extensive learning material along with living projects, the certification tends to make the candidate expert in this domain.
Average Salary Range of a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator:
- US - $90,00 - $179k/annum ( Source )
- India-INR 733k/annum ( Source )
Who Should Take the Salesforce Advanced Administrator Exam?
Candidates must possess the Salesforce Certified Administrator credential and should have hands-on experience with Salesforce tools, solving complex problems, and excellent management skills.
Benefits of the Salesforce Advanced Administrator Exam:
- Increase in Salary: An advanced salesforce administrator gets 20% more salary as compared to a person having salesforce administrator certification.
- More Career Opportunities: With a surge in CRM software vendors, you can easily switch companies providing better salaries and lifestyles. The certification will itself speak for your skills and knowledge.
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Exam Topics:
- Security and Access
- Extending Custom Objects and Applications
- Auditing and Monitoring
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Data Management
- Content Management
- Change Management
- Analytics, Reports, and Dashboards
- Process Automation