Practice Exams and Courses on SALE. For Extra 20% Off Use Coupon RNPSKILL20. Click here!
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure.
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics).
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the Shared Responsibility Model.
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
Professional with over 13 years experience in Information Technology, supporting users and companies, personally and remotely. Solid experience in activities related to: Linux and Windows operating system, IT Governance, Infrastructure, ITIL, Service Desk, KPI, services and equipment quotations, backup and data restore, flowcharts creation and process documentation.