BIGGEST CYBER MONDAY SALE Is On For limited time! Use Coupon RNPGET30 For Extra 30% Off. Click here!
Highly Realistic 2.0 PMP practice tests for 2022 exams are designed with 360 questions. These questions are prepared based on Project Management Professional’s 2021 new format, implemented from January 2nd, 2021.
These 360 questions are designed based on PMP exam's format changes:
- 50% Agile, Hybrid and Incremental lifecycle questions.
- 50% waterfall lifecycle questions.
- These 360 questions are structured in four sets.
# Each set covers 90 questions, the allocated time for each set is 120 minutes.
# The passing score for each practice test is 80%.
# All the sets contain a timer like a real exam.
- Multiple choice questions (Example – Choose two, choose three).
- Hotspot questions.
- Single choice questions.
- Questions are prepared based on the following:
# PMBOK 6th edition
# PMP lates exam content outline
# Agile practice guide
# Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Examination Content Outline, For January 2021 Exam Update example - People (42%), Process (50%), Business Environment (8%).
- 85% are situational questions, remaining 15% are based on PMP exam theory.
- Questions are supported with detailed explanations, PMBOK page number references, several diagrams, and external links.
- Several numerical questions on the critical path method, earned value management, TCPI, etc are covered in 360 questions.
We recommend studying PMBOK Guide 6th edition/Rita/Head First/Andy Crowe, Agile practice guide, Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Examination Content Outline, For January 2021 Exam Update before appearing to these practice exams.
If your score would be less than 60% for any of these practice sets, we suggest spending 1-2 hours to evaluate the knowledge gaps by reviewing explanations, referring to the study material, and re-appear in the same mock(s) after 7 days.
In case of any question, please utilize the “Ask Questions” option.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals Who Want to Achieve The PMP Certification
- Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Professionals Seeking Promotions
- Professionals Seeking Advance Level In Career
PMP New Horizon Group wishes you all the best for your PMP exam.
PMP New Horizon Group
The best way to use this course:
Revise all the processes from the PMBOK Guide 6th edition/Rita/Head First/Andy Crowe etc.
Take the quiz for the knowledge area and check your answers.
Document Lessons Learned for each incorrect answer and refer to your study material (If required).
PMP New Horizon Group is a professional education, coaching, mentorship and professional educational platform.
Our group contains following certified professionals with Project Management professional, MBA, ITIL, Certified Scrum Master, Agile certified practitioners and many more.
Our group has already helped 250+ certified processionals through mentorship programs and practice exams.
We create several PMP, ACP and other practice courses that helps students to clear their exams.