Highly Realistic 2.0 PMP New Format 2021 Exam Practice Tests (360 Situational Ques)

Highly Realistic 2.0 PMP Practice Tests For 2021 Exams - 360 Situational Questions Prepared Based On 2021 Exam Changes, Focused To Provide Real Exam Experience

Level: Expert

Reviews: 1
   
No. of Exams: 5 (1 Free)

Highly Realistic 2.0 PMP New Format 2021 Exam Practice Tests (360 Situational Ques)
Expert
$27.99  $11.2
Add to Cart
Buy Now
Includes:

2021 - PMP Practice Exam (Free Sample) | No. of Questions: 20 | (Free) Access Now

2021 - PMP Practice Exam Set – I | No. of Questions: 90 |

2021 - PMP Practice Exam Set – II | No. of Questions: 90 |

2021 - PMP Practice Exam Set – III | No. of Questions: 90 |

2021 - PMP Practice Exam Set – IV | No. of Questions: 90 |


Highly Realistic 2.0 PMP practice tests for 2021 exams are designed with 360 questions. These questions are prepared based on Project Management Professional’s 2021 new format, implemented from January 2nd, 2021.

These 360 questions are designed based on PMP exam's format changes:

- 50% Agile, Hybrid and Incremental lifecycle questions.
- 50% waterfall lifecycle questions.


- These 360 questions are structured in four sets.

# Each set covers 90 questions, the allocated time for each set is 120 minutes.

# The passing score for each practice test is 80%.
# All the sets contain a timer like a real exam.


- Multiple choice questions (Example – Choose two, choose three).
- Hotspot questions.
- Single choice questions.

- Questions are prepared based on the following:

# PMBOK 6th edition
# Agile practice guide
# Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Examination Content Outline, For January 2021 Exam Update example - People (42%), Process (50%), Business Environment (8%).

- 85% are situational questions, remaining 15% are based on PMP exam theory.
- Questions are supported with detailed explanations, PMBOK page number references, several diagrams, and external links.
- Several numerical questions on the critical path method, earned value management, TCPI, etc are covered in 360 questions.


We recommend studying PMBOK Guide 6th edition/Rita/Head First/Andy Crowe, Agile practice guide, Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Examination Content Outline, For January 2021 Exam Update before appearing to these practice exams.

If your score would be less than 60% for any of these practice sets, we suggest spending 1-2 hours to evaluate the knowledge gaps by reviewing explanations, referring to the study material, and re-appear in the same mock(s) after 7 days.


In case of any question, please utilize the “Ask Questions” option.


Who this course is for:

- Individuals Who Want to Achieve The PMP Certification
- Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Managers
- Leaders
- Professionals Seeking Promotions
- Professionals Seeking Advance Level In Career

PMP New Horizon Group wishes you all the best for your PMP exam.


Happy Learning!!
Instructor(s)
PMP New Horizon Group

The best way to use this course:

Revise all the processes from the PMBOK Guide 6th edition/Rita/Head First/Andy Crowe etc.
Take the quiz for the knowledge area and check your answers.
Document Lessons Learned for each incorrect answer and refer to your study material (If required).

Image
PMP New Horizon Group

PMP New Horizon Group is to provide PMP related coaching, mentorship and professional educational platform. 

Our group contains following certified professionals with Project Management professional, MBA, ITIL, Certified Scrum Master, Agile certified practitioners and many more.

Our group has already helped 250+ certified processionals through mentorship programs and  practice exams.

Click Icon Below To Engage In Forums

Nagaraju Degulapet
  (5.0)

19-Apr-2021 06:31:50 AM
Project Management Professional

...Read More
October 30, 2020, 09:10 PM

Akhil John

Gold mine: Project Management Professional Certification

...Read More
August 24, 2020, 11:08 AM

Alisha Sethi

How I passed the PMP in 54 days.

...Read More
May 02, 2020, 11:05 AM

Robert

PMP

...Read More
April 04, 2020, 12:04 PM

Tejaswini Dalavi

PMP Journey. It's not as easy as it sounds

...Read More
April 18, 2019, 06:04 PM

Zack Davis