Memorial Day Week Sale Is Still On. Use Coupon RNPMDAY At Checkout For 20% Off. Click here!
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
AZ-900 Exam will measure your skills based on the following skills
- Cloud Concepts (20-25%)
- Core Azure Services (15-20%)
- Core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- General security and network security features (10-15%)
- Identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
- Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
Time limit: 60 minutes
Number of Questions: 25 - 40
Passing score: 70%
Negative marking: No
Scoring Rules: You will get points for each correct answer, so in the case of a multiple-choice question, If you select one correct answer out of two, you will get points for one correct answer.
- Single Select option - Select one option from the provided options
- Multiple Select options - Select multiple options from the provided options
- Dropdown select - This question requires you to select the correct option from the dropdown
- Correct the Statement - Validate if the option provided in the statement is correct, if not, select the correct option from the provided options
- Drag n Drop - This question requires you to drag the appropriate term from the column on the left to its description on the right
A Solution Architect by Role but a developer by heart, with over 15 years of experience in IT and software field. Extensively worked on end to end technology solutions starting from technical requirements, enterprise Architecture, technical design, devops and testing automation. My mission is to act as a stimulant to bring positive career change for everyone by sharing my Technical knowledge on this forum. My study materials are made to help the professionals to get certified, and thus achieve their career goals.