Who has the best AWS Solution Architect Content?
As always a quick DISCLAIMER:
Before I go ahead with this post, please note that I do not support (and not being paid for by) any AWS content provider mentioned in this blog. The interpretations are from the reviews collected on AWS Solutions Architect (so far) on our website reviewNprep.com and is meant to help students make a better decision on how to prepare for AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam.
With the information overload existing today, our mission is to make the process of going through a certification easier and simpler. Now that we have that out of our way, let’s get started.
Certification review cover areas such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IC2, Salesforce, Professional Scrum Master, Tableau, Kubernetes and many more. For each certification, there are several reviews by skilled and certified associates that provide valuable detailed information from their own personal experiences.
I was going through the certification reviews and I found out that AWS Associate Solution Architect has got a noteworthy number of reviews. This is the continuation of our previous post on the initial data crunch for SAA.
There are sizable reviews for SAA, so it made me curious how long it takes to clear this certification?
Answers to certain question below lied in each review:
- What resources are needed if I take AWS Associate Solution Architect certification?
- What all benefit is there if one goes for the AWS Solution Architect certification?
So, I have tried to come up with some analysis after going through all the reviews, and this probably could help an individual who aims to take AWS Associate Solution Certification. I would highly recommend checking out the preparation journeys for more details.
The majority of successful candidates have taken the course and practice tests on Udemy, TutorialsDOJO, Linux Academy, WhizLabs, and other resources.
Here on ReviewNPrep, there are many practice exams on AWS certifications which are FREE of cost, so if you are an aspiring candidate, try your hands on those exams as well, which in turn will help you to get closer to your certification.
RELATED: TIPS ON HOW TO PASS AWS SAA EXAM
Now for the numbers based on the data we have:
- The average time taken to prepare for this certification is around 70-80 days.
- Most people do this certification to gain more knowledge or their job asked for it.
- Ryan Kroonenburg rules the Udemy game with the highest percentage of successfully passed candidates followed by Stephane Maarek.
- As we mentioned in our earlier post, LinuxAcademy is good but their drawback is the subscription model vs pay as you go on Udemy. Combined numbers from Udemy speak for themselves.
- The important thing to note is Adrian Cantrill has moved to his own training business. The 10% in the graph below represents LinuxAcademy.
6. The practice exams from Jon Bonso are the most sought after and students really love those. Whizlabs is another important player in this market.
We do offer FREE practice exams for AWS – standing by our mantra of all good things come for FREE.
7. Neal Davis is an emerging player in the AWS SAA landscape and students have good reviews for his courses. I always support the underdogs in this game.
Another representation is presented in the graph below based on the learning platform. Interestingly, close to 8% students go through the AWS official documents for the preparation.
Overall, all content providers are quality content. In my opinion, the only winner here are the students who are gaining valuable knowledge to advance their career.
However, the question still stands – who will win the content creation war with the competition heating up every day and new players emerging? Interested to know what you all think!
As always, stay tuned for more insights on other certifications and an unbiased opinion from the team at reviewNprep.com.
PS: Blog will get updated once we have more reviews that come in. Keep checking in before you take your final exam.
Have questions? Participate in discussions on our Forums. Click here.
Author: Harish Soni is a data analyst at reviewNprep. You can connect with him on LinkedIn.
Announcement from ReviewNPrep: Our Marketplace is live now. Check out AWS Solutions Architect SAA-C02 Practice exam with over 800 questions to help you pass this exam.
Check out marketplace.reviewnprep.com for more Practice Exams (Paid and Free)