Excelling in today’s job market requires one to evaluate and sharpen their skillset continuously. Review N Prep stands committed to its community of users by providing ample and current information on the latest in certifications.
Companies are investing heavily in upskilling their employees.
For example, in 2020, Amazon spent over $700 million on retraining and upskilling their employees throughout the company.
Manufacturing companies spent $26.2 Billion on internal and external training and upskilling to keep up with industry and technology trends.
Here is what job hiring managers are saying according to the 2020 Harris Poll:
THE FIVE MOST IN-DEMAND AREAS FOR 2022 CERTIFICATIONS:
Cloud certifications are prevalent and are in high demand due to the applicability and need across all sectors.
The names dominating cloud right now are AWS (Amazon Web Service), Microsoft Azure, OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure), and GCP (Google Cloud Platform). Each company or authority offers a menu of certifications that range from fundamental to expert.
Here are the most in-demand Cloud certifications for 2022:
● Amazon Web Service Certified Cloud Practitioner
● Amazon Web Service Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
● Amazon Web Service Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
● Amazon Web Service Certified Solutions Developer – Associate
● Amazon Web Service Certified SysOps Administrator
● Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
● Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
● Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
● Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
● Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect
● Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Associate
#2 Project Management
Project management is the process of leading a team’s work to achieve goals and meet success criteria at a specified time. The primary challenge of project management is to accomplish all of the project goals within the given constraints.
Here are the most in-demand Project Management certifications for 2022:
● Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
● Associate in Project Management (APM)
● BVOP Certified Project Manager
● Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
● Certified Project Director (CPD)
● Certified Project Manager–(IAPM)
● Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB)
● Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (CSSGB)
● Master Project Manager (MPM)
● Professional in Project Management (PPM)
# 3 Cybersecurity
Computer security, cybersecurity, or information technology security is the protection of computer systems and networks from the theft of or damage to their hardware, software, or electronic data and the disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
Here are the most in-demand Cybersecurity certifications for 2022:
● (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
● (ISC)2 HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP)
● Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
● Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
● Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS)
● Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
● EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
● ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
● NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF)
● Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
#4 Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer relationship management is the process of managing interactions with existing as well as past and potential customers. It is one of many different approaches that allow a company to collect and analyze its interactions with its past, current and potential customers.
Here are the most in-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) certifications for 2022:
● Zendesk Certified Support Administrator
● Zoho CRM Certified Consultant
#5 Data Analytics
Data analysis involves inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data to discover useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
Here are the most in-demand Data Analytics certifications for 2022:
● Amazon Web Services Big Data Specialty Certification
● Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP)
● Certification of Professional Achievement in Data Sciences
● Certified Analytics Professional
● Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) Data Analyst
● EMC Proven Professional Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA)
● IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
● Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate
● Microsoft Certified Data Analyst Associate
● Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Data Management and Analytics
● Open Certified Data Scientist
● SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9
● SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
● SAS Certified Data Scientist Using SAS 9
● Tableau Desktop Certified Associate
● Tableau Desktop Certified Professional
● Tableau Server Certified Associate
● Tableau Server Certified Professional
Which certification is right for you?
Not sure which of the top 5 areas would fit your career the best? Click here to use Career Journey. Career Journey is a free tool from ReviewNPrep that allows you to navigate certifications based on your current industry or role.
The tool will help you determine which certificate would be suitable for you and provides excellent baseline content such as duration, cost, and even expected salary boost.
Finally, you will have access to preparation journeys, blogs, and practice exams from ReviewNPrep’s Marketplace.
Upskilling through professional certifications has never been in higher demand. It’s vital as lifetime learners sharpen our skills in order to stay competitive in today’s dynamic work environment.
The shifts in how we work, communicate, and learn will continue to evolve at a rapid pace in 2022. ReviewNPrep’s community of users helps each other with preparation journeys and identifies trends through valuable discussion forums.